Flip book element
Perfect for Christmas-themed sensory play.
Perfect for water and sensory play, water beads are loads of fun for young children!
Fully expanded, these smooth, squishy beads create a soothing tactile experience. Play with water beads can help children with color recognition, counting & fine motor skill and language development. Parents, teachers, and therapists love these beads for home & clinical use.
WARNING: Young children who are still putting items in their mouths must be watched carefully as water beads do pose a choking hazard. Do not leave young children alone with water beads.
NOTE: These are small 1/2 pound bags – only a tablespoon or two is necessary for each play. If you leave the beads out to dry they will dehydrate and shrink back up and may be reused.
Clumsy thieves may be lurking in your home.
This hilarious fast-paced card game has everyone snatching money—when they dare! Big money’s up for grabs and every player joins the fun. This game requires strategy, addition skills, luck and a great sense of humor.
Playing time: 15 minutes. Contents: 93 cards and game rules.
- GAME-CHANGING FUN : A hilarious game of give and take where kids develop confidence and solid math skills. Every player has fun as cards are constantly changing hands!
- EASY TO LEARN: Players look at their dealt hand for any two cards that add to $100 to make money stacks. Money stacks can be taken from other players if a player has a card in his hand that makes $100 when added to the top card of an opponent’s stack. Thief cards also snatch stacks. Jail cards stop Thief cards. All players are actively adding and snatching. The player with the most money wins!
The radical dice-rolling, word-building race!
Roll the vowel dice and combine the letters with the consonant cards in your hand—build the highest-scoring word and you win the round.
But you’d better hurry—the last word made scores only one point.
Ages 8 to Adult
The nitty-gritty:• Includes 108 consonant cards, 2 vowel dice, and guide•
Develops word building, spelling, and vocabulary• For 2 to 8 players
- 2-D & 3-D BRAIN-TWISTING PUZZLES: Kanoodle is a puzzle game that includes 12 puzzle pieces, 200 puzzle challenges, a 48-page illustrated puzzle book, and a carrying case. Perfect brain teaser, travel game!
- INCLUDES 200 PUZZLES! Kanoodle includes 200 logical thinking puzzles from basic to deviously difficult, there are hundreds of possible combinations, but only one correct answer. Perfect for enhancing problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking skills.
- PERFECT FOR ALL AGES from puzzle-loving, visual learning kids to puzzle-master adults. Perfect stocking stuffer for boys and girls.
- OVER 2 MILLION GAMES SOLD! Challenge your noggin with this best-selling, award-winning, brain-twisting, solo game. Kanoodle is a perfect brain game for adults & kids!
- OUR PLAYFUL PROMISE: Our team stands proudly behind our playful products, that’s why we offer a 365 day risk-free guarantee on every purchase
- MADE BY EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS: Since 1962 Educational Insights has been creating toys and games that ignite the spark in every child
Prime climb is a beautiful, colorful, mathematical board game designed for 2 to 4 players.
Roll the dice and add, subtract, multiply and divide your way to the center of the board, picking up Prime cards and bumping your opponents back to start as you go.
The first to land both pawns on 101 wins the game!
Everyone can learn to multiply and divide using Prime climb’s unique color coding.
Inspire deeper mathematical understanding while mastering arithmetic! Prime climb is a perfect game for families & schools, kids & adults. Awaken your love of math, with Prime climb.
Introducing Tiny Polka Dot, the colorful card deck that grows with your child!
With 16 easy-to-learn games that playfully teach math, from counting & early numeracy to arithmetic & logic, Tiny Polka Dot is the perfect way to nurture your child’s love of math: through play!
Mathematician-designed and teacher-approved, Tiny Polka Dot is the playful way to fall in love with numbers.
Made in the USA.
Recommended Age: 3 – 8+
Players: 1 – 6 Time: 5 – 15 minutes.
Winner of the “Brain Child” award from Tilliwig Toy and Media Awards, the Creative Child Game of the Year and the coveted National Parenting Center Seal of Approval!
For construction enthusiasts everywhere this 24 piece floor puzzle features vibrant, detailed and engaging artwork with stunning foil finishes to add extra shine to trucks and wheels. These extra thick and chunky puzzle pieces are perfect for toddlers. Contained in a perfect gift-to-go box with a soft cotton rope handle.
– Puzzle comes with 24 large, sturdy pieces, perfect for little hands
– Bright, bold and detailed illustration offer lots of things to spot once the puzzle is complete
– The assembled puzzle measures 18″x 24″
– Packaged in a keepsake carrying box with an undyed cotton rope handle for the perfect gift
– Promotes hand-eye co-ordination and problem solving skills
– made from recycled paper printed with vegetable inks
– Meets and exceeds all safety standards
– perfect for ages 3 and up
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.