No glue or connectors required…simply stack the precision-milled, solid pine KEVA planks to create buildings, monuments and geometric forms. Its the ideal activity to help kids gain an understanding of balance and proportion, as well as an interest in architecture, building and design. A 24-page, full-color idea booklet with build-out instructions is also included.
Keva Structures 200 Plank Set
- WELL DESIGNED PLANKS: KEVA pine planks are precision cut blocks that stack and stack with surprising stability.
- NO HASSLE: Narrow towers can reach the ceiling. Cantilevers can balance beyond belief. No glue or connectors are used, just gravity and imagination.
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Building brain power plank by plank. Playing with planks gives builders first-hand experience with balance, leverage, geometry and principles of physics.
- INTERCHANGEABLE: These planks are the same size and shape of other Kapla or KEVA planks and thus can be used interchangeably with those systems to construct elaborate and expansive structures.
- INCLUDES: 200 pine planks and a 24 page full-color idea booklet with build-out instructions.
Out of stock